Application deadline: June 18, 2021
The Hello Tomorrow Challenge is a global startup competition for promising early-stage projects & startups harnessing science & technology to solve the world’s toughest challenges.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing participants with equity-free funding, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network and other fellow entrepreneurs. To date, previous early-stage participants have raised more than $300 million in funding.
The Challenge covers 14 tracks
We welcome innovation across all industries
- Advanced computing & AI
- Cybersecurity & communication
- Digital health & medical devices
- Drug discovery
- Food & agriculture
- Industrial biotech
- Industry 4.0
- Medical biotech
- New space
- Smart city
Why apply for the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge?
A competition designed for science and deep tech entrepreneurs.
- Track Winners will get customized coaching sessions by our experts & personal introductions with relevant investors & potential partners and clients.
- Connect with leading industry experts, investors, accelerators & fellow entrepreneurs.
- Become part of the Deep Tech Pioneers community & get all-year access to a global deep tech ecosystem to receive business and funding opportunities.
- Receive the Deep Tech Pioneer recognition & get a chance to be featured in our reports and invited to speak at future events.
- Opportunities to pitch or showcase in front of a curated audience of renowned industry leaders & investors.
- Get spotted by international media, with interview opportunities.
- €100K Grand Prize, €30K 2nd prize and €20K 3rd prize – all equity-free, no strings attached.
- Advertise your open fundraising opportunities to our active international investor network
- A dedicated Investor Day for 1-on-1 meetings with 200+ renowned VCs and CVCs.
Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge Eligibility
Am I eligible to apply?
We welcome startups that are:
- In the early stage of development or the beginning of their commercialisation phase
- Based on new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process
- Addressing an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or creating a new market
- Composed of a team of at least 2 people
- Not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company