Neptune is on a mission to empower people through financial intermediation in Nigeria and Africa. We are poised to meet your business and personal financial needs.
Head, Risk Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Banking
- Develop methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain classes of risks.
- Analyze and classify risks (frequency / potential severity) and measure financial impact of risk on the Bank.
- Overseeing the Bank’s credit appraisal, Credit Control, disbursement, and recovery processes.
- Responsible for implementing the Bank’s Risk Management Policy Framework as periodically revised and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Interact with business and risk officers on risk assessment tasks; provide support and guidance as necessary.
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reports in line with regulatory authorities’ demands.
Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Candidates should possess a BSC/HND in any discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management.
- Knowledge of various types of risks (credit, operational, market, liquidity)
- A comparable experience in Enterprise Risk Management.
Please use the position as the subject