Deadline: April 10, 2022
Applications to the Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship are now open for International students. HIT CSC Scholarship program is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity open to worldwide students. Students can study master and PhD Degree Programs in all kinds of academic fields at HIT.
Harbin Institute of Technology:
Harbin Institute of Technology is a public research university located in the beautiful city of Harbin, China. HIT is also one of the most prestigious, top ranked and China’s elite C9 League Member. In 2020, HIT ranked 6th among best global universities for engineering announced by U.S. News and World Report.
For academic year 2022, CSC is offering international students with fully funded scholarship in HIT which will cover all the expenses of students including tuition fee, accommodation, health insurance and many other benefits are offered. Students do not need IELTS/ TOFEL Certificate for HIT CSC Scholarship program and can apply on English Proficiency Certificate.
This will be the best experience of your life. It is the best opportunity to avail in China, so apply as soon as possible and become a part of never-ending life experience.
- Covers Full tuition fee.
- No registration fee for CSC Scholarship Program.
- Free accommodation provided by university.
- Covers medical insurance.
- Monthly stipend for Master degree program is CNY 3,000 Yuan.
- Monthly stipend for PHD degree program is CNY 3,500 Yuan.
To be eligible, an applicant must
- be a citizen of a country other than the PRC and in good health both mentally and physically;
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
- be a holder of a Master’s degree under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
- have excellent performance in study.
- have good ability in scientific research.
Note: Scholarship students are not eligible for other scholarships established by the Chinese government and admission institutions at the same period.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- International students are applicable to apply for CSC Scholarship Program.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- For Master degree studies, student must be under the age of 35.
- For PHD degree studies, student must be under the age of 40.
- Good academic background.
- Good research ability.
- CSC Application Form (Please select scholarship type: B and code: 10213)
- Previous Degree/ Transcript (must be notarized) How to Notarized Documents for CSC Scholarships 2022
- Two recommendation letters
- Physical examination form
- A research plan
- A Study plan (very important)
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory)
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory) Acceptance Letter Sample for CSC
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Other reference documents
- Must pay application fee of HIT (Bank Receipt of Material Assessment Fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB)
- Student first need to fill the application form of CSC on CSC Portal: Register Here
- Select Program Category is B for HIT, and the Agency Code of HIT is 10213.
- Fill the CSC Application Form for HIT Scholarship and upload all the required documents.
- After completing CSC Form, students need to Send Documents by Post as mentioned.
Address for Post:
Add: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China
Please clearly mention the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope