Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC / NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
Competencies / Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution.
- The Internship Program offers OND graduates and Pre-NYSC candidates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.