Deadline: March 24, 2022
A priority for soil monitoring concerns the development, harmonization, reporting, and scaling of robust indicators to establish the status and changes in soil health. In turn, these indicators determine the operational aspects of the monitoring system in terms of sampling framework, sample collection and preservation, laboratory analysis, and temporal aspects.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries
- countries associated with Horizon Europe
- low- and middle-income countries
- The check will normally be done for the coordinator if the requested grant amount is equal to or greater than EUR 500 000.