Deadline: February 22, 2022
The European Commission (EC) is offering grants under “Preparatory actions for the data space for skills” to deploy a secure and trusted data space to support sharing and accessing skills data for various purposes, from analytical and statistical purposes to policy development or re-use in innovative applications.
The data space will provide easy, cross-border access to key datasets, deploy trust mechanisms (security and privacy by design) and develop data services matching European values, in particular of ethics, diversity, and privacy.
In order to be eligible for Grants for Preparatory Actions for Data Space for Skills, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries:
- listed EEA countries and countries associated with the Digital Europe Programme or countries that are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
Benefits of Grants for Preparatory Actions for Data Space for Skills
- The available call budget is EUR 1 000 000.