Deadline: May 20, 2022
OHCHR supports programs of civil society and non-governmental organizations that strive to promote and safeguard the human rights of people of African ancestry through the IDPAD grant programme, which is part of the International Decade for People of African Descent (A/RES/69/16).
The IDPAD grant program gives funding to programs that promote and preserve the human rights of persons of African origin around the world.
The IDPAD funding program has a 12-month maximum duration, and the sum requested from OHCHR for project implementation cannot exceed $15,000 USD.
Projects can include the following :
- seminars, workshops, trainings
- capacity building activities
- institutional strengthening activities
Note: They give priority to applications submitted by small and grassroot organisations.
Grant of $15,000 USD.
Applicants should send the following documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in one email:
- The project proposal, using the following application form. Please note that the project proposal should not exceed 10 pages.
- Budget, using the following budget template.
- Copy of NGO’s registration certificate
- CVs of staff (if applicable)
Note: Applications can be submitted in English or French.