Deadline: April 15, 2022
Applications are now open to apply for the fully-funded OIST internship in Japan. The OIST internship in Japan will be held at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). This internship is fully funded. All costs will be covered including accommodation and travel. The plus point is that IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
The duration of the OIST internship will be between 2 and 6 months, usually 10 to 12 weeks. There will be no extension. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the internship program in Japan. Enjoy the summer internship program in Japan and experience working under world-class supervisors and contributing to research.
OIST internship in Japan is one of the best international internships for students to gain practical experience and technical skills. Not limited to skills, fully-funded internship opportunities will also boost the confidence by allowing them to contribute towards research in the international working environment under professional supervisors of relevant fields. Students from all countries are welcomed who are pursuing research in any field relevant to the projects and research conducted at OIST.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship in Japan for international students is a great opportunity for students to explore Japan and complete the internship too. You may also discover the door to your future career. Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for the OIST internship in Japan.
Here are the benefits offered by the fully funded OIST internship for international students 2022-2023:
- Round trip tickets.
- Visa support.
- Accommodation on or off-campus.
- Support displacement.
- research (stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
Here are the eligibility criteria for the OIST internship program:
- Students enrolled in a postgraduate program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools.
- Students enrolled in an undergraduate program at universities, colleges, university colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or abroad.
- Recent graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, enrolled students must have the approval of their home institution. If you are currently a student, confirm with your institution.
- The students enrolled in the undergraduate program 3rd and 4th year and those of master’s 1 and 2 years are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Follow the links below to apply for the OIST internship program in Japan.
- The application process is online. Create an online profile and log in to apply.
- At least one recommendation letter is required, the referee must submit the recommendation by themself.
- Once the recommendation letter has been successfully submitted, you will be notified and can continue with the application.
- The deadline for round one of applications is 15 April 2022.