Deadline: July 15, 2022
The Ford Fund Fellowship is a virtual program designed to equip 25 advanced social entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and experience to scale the ventures and community initiatives they are building. Each Ford Fund Fellow will learn advanced skills in entrepreneurship and leadership, garner experience, and build a global network of Mentors, Master Course Teachers, and peers, as they lay the foundation to empower many more youth and transform their communities.
$25,000 in seed funding will be distributed among the 25 Ford Fund Fellows based on progress and impact throughout the Fellowship.
- This virtual program is for advanced, next-generation social entrepreneurs and community leaders building ventures that create impactful and scalable innovations. Ideal applicants will demonstrate a proven track record of innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership in their community
- Applicants from the following countries: United States, China, Mexico, South Africa, and Argentina.
- Ford Fund applicants must be able to commit to be part of the 16-week program from October 17th, 2022, to February 24th, 2023
- Final program launch and design are pending Ford Fund approval.
- There is no cost to attend the program thanks to the generous support of Ford Fund