Deadline: January 31, 2022
The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is a 1 billion naira fund to support and promote African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring and funding.
The programme will empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over a five-year period by providing cash and organized training.
The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been tailored to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs
- Applicants must be female If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months
- Businesses in the Startup phase
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja
Through the programme, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from a 200 million naira annual fund.