Deadline: June 30, 2022
Dentsu SA is proud to launch the 2021 edition of the Female Foundry business growth program – Virtually. If you’re a female entrepreneur looking for guidance to take your business to the next level.
The launch of the second Female Foundry in South Africa (SA) is a key milestone in Dentsu’s journey towards achieving its global target of supporting 500 female-founded businesses by 2030. Female Foundry is here to support you with navigating this time of uncertainty and aims to help you develop the strategies, skills, networks, and resilience you need to respond and prepare for the future.
In response to COVID-19, the 2021 edition of Female Foundry SA will be delivered as an interactive online Bootcamp (via Zoom) which ensures the program is more accessible enables applications from female entrepreneurs across SA.
- Applicants should:
• be a Female Founder
• have a team that works for their business
• have growth aspirations
• have a business that is registered in South Africa
• have founded their business between 1-3 years ago
• have a business that turns over at least R200K revenue (pre-COVID -19)
• utilize technology in more than one form to run or amplify their business
• have access to uninterrupted Wi-Fi/fibre
• be able and willing to attend all 8 weeks of the Bootcamp held once a week from the w/c 2nd August until the 23rd September 2021
- Delivered in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), twenty entrepreneurs will be selected to participate in an 8-week Bootcamp, where the entrepreneurs’ businesses will be strengthened and future-proofed for growth and success. In addition, the program culminates with a mentoring phase during which female entrepreneurs are paired with a mentor to take part in regular mentoring sessions.