Deadline: March 17th, 2022.
SheVentures Tech Pitch is supported by Hub One, an innovation hub owned by First City Monument Bank(FCMB) and managed by Leadspace, and Passion Incubator, a Lagos-based incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation programs design and tech investments.
This program seeks to recognize & reward women in the tech industry who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food Security, Agriculture, Finance space, etc. verticals.
– The event is open to women in tech who are building digital solutions in the Ideas to MVP stage across the Health care, Education, Food Security, Agriculture, Finance, etc. verticals.
– Following a call for the application and selection phase, the event will culminate in a demo day, where six finalists will pitch to a set of judges.
- Three winners will be selected and share the two million naira prize: N1,000,000 goes to the winner, while the 1st & 2nd runners up get N650,000 and N350,000 respectively.
Other benefits of the event include:
- Access to FCMB Women in Business Zero interest loan capped at N5 million per obligor.
- Access to SheVentures women in Business network and resources