Deadline: Varies by State
FATE Foundation in partnership with Meta launches the 5th edition of the “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital)” which is targeted at startup Founders with innovative business ideas between the ages of 25 and 45 years.
The Program leverages on FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unrivaled enterprise development curriculum which covers the basics of starting and growing a successful business in Nigeria and Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing businesses.
In 2022 we would be supporting 240 Aspiring Entrepreneurs from across different sectors in the Nigerian Economy with special consideration for entrepreneurs in the Education, Agriculture, Hospitality & Tourism, Creatives. Our intent in selecting these sectors is their consideration as high growth, high impact, and job-creating sectors for the Nigerian economy.
As with previous AEP Digital editions, this program is designed to provide qualified founders with relevant knowledge, tools, and skills to grow sustainable and digitally-enabled businesses while also impacting the economy positively. Key components of this year’s program are:
- It will run in a hybrid format (in-person and virtual learning and support sessions).
- Improved curriculum building on the previous year’s learnings and experience.
- Integrating the program with established state and local level industry associations, trade groups, and the FATE Alumni network; and
- As with previous editions, it is absolutely Free with the grant from Meta covering tuition and direct program expenses for reading materials and resources during the program. Participants are however expected to get themselves to and from the program venue locations
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
The application will be in three (3) stages, and you are required to complete all three stages to be eligible for further processing.
Interested applicants must complete the application form here.
Upload the following documents:
A Profile Picture (headshot facing camera)
School Certificate or Statement of Result from an Accredited Tertiary Institution
Please lookout for an email and link to upload
Stage III: Following a review of all received applications, Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for a 10–20-minute phone/video interview after which 40 applicants will be shortlisted for each stream.
Through the support of Meta, the programme is FREE to all entrepreneurs who successfully scale through the three application stages. This scholarship support from Meta covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, and post programme support.
This is a State-by-State Hybrid training, and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled in the programme must be from the location/city where you have applied for the programme. This will also be verified during the shortlisting/selection process.