Deadline: January 16, 2023
The EY Scholarship program recognizes and rewards students with exemplary entrepreneurial spirit through a business case competition.
The Ernst & Young (EY) Scholarship program is open to all students pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India. The program involves the submission of a business case on ‘Building a better working world’. The business case can be for a ‘for-profit’ or ‘not-for-profit’ organization to help create a Better Working World.
The business case idea should cover the following:
- Clarity of thought
- Passion to win
- Impact on the working world
- The ‘EY Scholar’ will win INR1 lakh and an internship with EY, for two months in a service line of their choice, as well as an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills.
- Additionally, all registered students will also be offered a learning module on “A Brand called YOU” and can get a participation certificate.
- Open to all students who are pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India.
- Step 1: Register online and participate (register through the apply link below). The last day to register is January 16, 2023.
- Step 2: Click here to submit your business case on ‘Building a better working world’.
- Step 3: Screening by EY panel to select the top 50 finalists.
- Step 4: Finalists present their business case virtually to the EY panel.