At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
They offer recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after the 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license.
Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).