Deadline: February 25, 2022
Are you a Nigerian French-speaking student? Would you like to become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months? From now until the 25th of February the Embassy of France are accepting applications for the position of English language assistant to work in France during the 2022-2023 school year.
Who is eligible?
1. Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible.
2. Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age at the time of taking up their positions.
3. Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
4. Candidates must be enrolled at any NIGERIAN university at the time of application.
5. Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
6. A minimum Level B1 in French is required.
7. Candidates must be native English speakers.
8. Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview (physical or online) in one of the following locations depending on the city closest to your place of residence: Abuja (Institut français du Nigeria) and Alliances Françaises in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Kano, Jos or Maiduguri.