Deadline: April 30 2022
The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The current programme phase runs from 2019 to 2023.
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich.
The goal of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022 (PDF, 204 KB), except upper-middle-income countries.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
Detailed application criteria can be downloaded here (PDF, 196 KB).
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the program
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
Click Here to Apply
Join our telegram grow to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas