Deadline: November 4, 2022
Are you looking for a career in the Financial Services Industry? Do you have what it takes to be part of a winning team? The coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program is open for applications.
Coronation Insurance Plc. (NSE – Coronation Insurance; Bloomberg – Coronation Insurance: NL) is a leading West African full-line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. They were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance, etc.
Over the last half-century, Coronation Insurance has garnered experience across Nigeria in risk management and underwriting and assisting corporate entities and individuals with various classes of cover. Coronation Insurance operates two business lines; Coronation Life Assurance Limited which operates in Nigeria, and; a regional footprint in Ghana, Coronation Insurance (Ghana) Limited. In order to bolster the Company’s ongoing repositioning and restructuring initiatives, Coronation Insurance merged with Intercontinental Properties Limited; a development, which has significantly enhanced Coronation Insurance’s underwriting capacity and placed it amongst the top five insurance companies in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class upper division) in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or Actuarial Science.
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Must possess a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Must be 26 years and below
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email