Deadline: May 14, 2022
The Commonwealth Students’ Association (CSA) has announced 9 high-profile, voluntary positions on its executive team for the year 2022 – 2024. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals who are passionate about promoting and protecting the rights of students and are aligned with the principles across the Commonwealth.
No. of Positions: 9 Executive Positions
Term: June 2022-June 2024 (2 years)
Age Limit: Be born between 15 May 1993 to 14 May 2004
- Be born between 15 May 1993 to 14 May 2004;
- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth member country;
- Have a strong commitment to Commonwealth values and the CSA’s vision and mission (See the Commonwealth Charter and the CSA Constitution for more details.);
- Have experience with student or youth-led initiatives, projects or organisations focused on human rights and democracy;
- Be available to commit 10-15 voluntary hours per week to CSA network activities;
- Be able to have connectivity etc to work remotely;
- Have leadership experience to build a diverse and effective sub-committee
- Leadership experience should be minimum regional level and a minimum of 2 years of regional experience leading youth and or student organisations and groups
Files / Documents to upload:
- CV – reflecting suitability (max 2 pages)
- 2 year work plan for the specific position applied (max 3 pages)
- Work sample / Showcase on previous work completed by you, related to specific position applied. (max 2 pages)
- 1 Letter of Attestation. To be a scanned copy on an official letterhead. Letter must include Name, Email, Contact details and signature of the personnel from Government/Ministry/Member of Parliament.
- 1 Letter of Nomination. Letter must be a nomination letter from a recognised student or youth-led organisation/Pan-National Student Union/International student-led or youth-led organisation that you have served/is serving in. Letter must also include full contact details and reference for checks.
- Copy of your passport / National ID