Deadline: June 30 2023
The Collie Futures Small Grants Program provides funding to organizations for projects that will create jobs and opportunities in the Collie region of WA.
The Collie Futures Small Grants Program provides businesses and not-for-profit organizations with funding to undertake projects that will create jobs and opportunities in the Collie region of WA.
Funding is available to support projects that provide an economic benefit to the Collie region (50 km radius from the Collie CBD) by:
- increasing jobs
- increasing productivity
- expanding or diversifying new business streams
- developing skills or capabilities
- fostering co-investment opportunities and partnerships.
To be eligible, you must be:
- an existing small to medium enterprise
- a not-for-profit (including voluntary and community groups)
- an incorporated body.
- Up to $100,000.