Deadline: September 15, 2022
The Entrepreneurship Campus is pleased to announce the launch of the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition for 2022 (#CEC22). Once again, this competition calls on aspiring change-makers and promising leaders who are super passionate to materialize their innovative visions for a more equal and peaceful version of the world through entrepreneurship.
Starting April 1st, entries are being welcomed from anyone aged 13 or above (either individually or as part of a team). Like the previous competition, CEC22 will feature two different contests. Youngsters between the age of 13 and 29 will be eligible to compete in the Youth Competition. Meanwhile, young people and those who feel young despite their age but are 30 years of age and older will compete in the Adult Competition.
- Free online entrepreneurship training for the contestants, and certificates for the winners
- The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an opportunity for anyone who has a head filled with entrepreneurial ideas and projects but does not know which of them has the potential to turn into a great product, or how to execute it.
- Firstly, the competition helps the contestants to pick one starting idea or to insist on improving an existing project.
- Secondly, Entrepreneurship Training assists shape the right mindset needed to build a business concept and implement it in a smart, innovative, and efficient way.
- Third, the online community is a pool of talented people who have already succeeded or failed. They have experience and knowledge to share.
- Contestants have to be over the age of 13.
- Entries have to be in English and they must contribute to at least one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.