Deadline: February 11th, 2022
Applications for CISCO Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 are now open to recognize new business ideas that leverage technology for social impact from early-stage entrepreneurs around the world.
$1,000,000 USD in prize money will help accelerate the adoption of breakthrough technology, products, and services that drive economic development and/or solve social or environmental problems. In addition to a cash infusion to develop your solution, it will be reviewed by Cisco technology experts and high-profile judges. You’ll receive peer and industry validation for your solution, as well as have a great opportunity for global recognition and publicity.
- $250,000 USD Grand Prize: A single team will be designated the grand prize winner.
- $75,000 USD Regional First Runners-Up: Three teams from around the world (Americas, EMEAR and APJC) will be designated the regional first runners-up and will receive $75,000 USD each.
- $50,000 USD Second Runners-Up: Three teams will be designated the second runners-up and will receive $50,000 USD each.
- $10,000 USD People’s Choice: The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
- $15,000 USD Cisco Employees’ Choice: The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the Cisco Employees’ Choice Award.
- Special Prizes
- $100,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize: A single team will be designated as the winner of this prize.
- $50,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize Runners-Up: Four teams will be designated as the winners of this prize.
- $50,000 USD HBCU Startup Prize: A single team will be designated as the winner of this prize.
- If your solution uses digital technology to positively impact society or the environment, consider entering. Areas of impact include, but are not limited to, critical human needs like water or food security, healthcare, financial inclusion, education, accessibility, and the environment.
- This Contest is open and offered only to
- individuals age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration (“Individual Participant”),
- teams of up to five individuals age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration (“Team Participant”), and
- legal business entities (“Business Entity Participant”).
Click Here To Apply