Deadline: June 30, 2022
The Cartier Women’s Initiative is an annual international entrepreneurship program that aims to drive change by empowering women impact entrepreneurs. Founded in 2006, the program is open to women-run and women-owned businesses from any country and sector that aim to have a strong and sustainable social and/or environmental impact.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative team, its partners, and the CWI jury will treat all business information submitted with the utmost confidentiality. Aside from a brief summary (business name, brief description, field of industry) of the businesses selected, no individualized information will be made available to the public without the prior authorization of the candidate.
This document outlines the questions asked in the Regional Awards application form. We strongly recommend that you first write your answers in a separate draft document, then copy and paste them into the online form once you are finished.
– Questions featuring an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Questions with no asterisk are optional.
– Questions featuring the indication “numerical data only” may only contain positive integers (1, 2, 3), negative integers (-1, -2, -3), zero (0), decimals and non-numeric characters such as (+), (-), (.) and (,).
– The character limit for each question is indicated in red brackets.
Please note that if your business is shortlisted, you will be asked to provide additional supporting documentation.
- The call for applications is open from Monday, May 16, 2022, to Thursday, June 30th, 2022.
- The cut-off time on Thursday, June 30th, 2022 is 2 pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- To submit an application using our online form, you must create a personal account with a valid email address and password. Please maintain this email address active throughout the call for applications and due diligence period.
- The information you enter can be saved at any time. If you wish to edit your application after it has been submitted, you will need to send a request to the CWI admin. Please note that this request may take up to 24h to be granted.
- We highly recommend that you not wait until June 30th, 2022, to submit your application in case of technical difficulties.
- You may still access your account once the deadline is past to check the status of your application and to download a PDF version of your application.