Deadline: April 26, 2022
The Caribbean Vulnerable Communities (CVC) Coalition is pleased to announce its scholarship opportunity for the 22nd International AIDS Conference in Montreal, Canada from 29th July to 02nd August 2022. This scholarship is geared toward Civil Society actors and members of key population networks around the Caribbean working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS who are at least 18 years of age at the time of the conference. Priority will be given to applicants whose abstract, workshop, or Global Village and Youth activity have been selected.
- Civil Society actors and members of key population networks around the Caribbean working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS who are at least 18 years of age at the time of the conference.
The scholarship will provide financial assistance to help people who would otherwise be unable to participate in the conference. Applicants will be able to request a partial scholarship.
- A partial scholarship includes up to two of the options below:
- Registration fee for the conference (include access to all sessions and exhibitions);
- Travel (Travel arrangements will be made for an economy flight originating from and returning to the international airport closest to your home city and Montreal, Canada.);
- Accommodation (shared room in a budget hotel for the days of the conference only)
- Modest daily living allowance for the duration of the conference (29 July – 02 August 2022).
- Travel Health Insurance