Deadline: May 18, 2022
The European Commission (EC) is currently accepting proposals to Protect and Promote the Rights of the Child.
- In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries:
- countries associated with the CERV Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- other eligibility conditions:
- organizations that are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit organizations;
- the project can be either national or transnational;
- the application must involve at least two organizations (applicant and partner);
- the EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75 000.
- The available call budget is EUR 3 010 000.