Deadline: May 18, 2022
The European Commission (EC) is currently accepting proposals to Protect and Promote the Rights of the Child.
Objective: Supporting, advancing, and implementing comprehensive policies to protect and promote the rights of the child.
This call for proposals will contribute to the implementation of the first thematic area of the EU Strategy on the rights on the rights of the child – Participation in political and democratic life: an EU that empowers children to be active citizens and members of democratic societies.
- In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries:
- countries associated with the CERV Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- other eligibility conditions:
- organizations that are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit organizations;
- the project can be either national or transnational;
- the application must involve at least two organizations (applicant and partner);
- the EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75 000.
- The available call budget is EUR 3 010 000.