Deadline: October 16, 2022
They are looking for volunteers who are interested in helping early-career data scientists develop their skills and grow in their careers. Are you interested in sharing your knowledge and making a positive impact? This is your chance!
The goal of this program is to increase representation, create career opportunities, and develop individual growth for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) people in the data science industry. This will be achieved through pairing early-career Kagglers with advanced and senior-level mentors, and curating a space for career-related discussion and learning opportunities.
- As a mentor, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the programme by guiding mentees through a selected project, sharing your knowledge, providing career advice, and helping to build long-lasting relationships.
- You’ll receive KaggleX swag and more.
- Passionate about mentoring and aligned with the program’s mission
- At least 3 years of experience working as an industry professional or researcher in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Machine Learning
- Proficient in R or Python
- Available for the duration of the program (3-4 months)
- Able to participate in weekly check-ins
- Able to provide guidance for mentee goals and projects
- Committed to engaging with the broader KaggleX community
- (Optional) Able to lead career and/or educational seminars
The duration of the programme for Cohort 2 is from December 2022 – April 2023.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas