Deadline: June 10 , 2022
The Buddha Institute is a dedicated platform of entrepreneurism, mentorship and support for socio-economic change for young minds who are driven to change the social reality in India and in other developing economies. The Buddha Institute is accepting applications for it’s flagship program, The Buddha Fellowship.
The Buddha Fellowship is a 24-month immersive experience, open to entrepreneurs who are directly impacting the lives of vulnerable populations in India. Select Fellows will receive mentoring support, financial aid, networks and connections for market linkages, and other support as required to scale their enterprises and perfect their business model.
There’s a basic 10-month program that every accepted Fellow must go through. Following a review, the most promising Buddha Fellows will have an opportunity to go through an advanced 14-month program to scale their operations.
- Distinguished group of mentors
- Powerful network and partnerships
- Thriving community support base
- Substantial Seed Grant (up to INR 25 lakhs)
- Development entrepreneurs in operation for at least two years are eligible to apply.
- The organization must be registered as either a not-for-profit or a for-profit organization and should have direct impact on vulnerable communities.
- Preference will be given to women, Dalit, and tribal entrepreneurs.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
They are inviting applications from for-profit or not-for-profit enterprises in operation for the at least two years. You must demonstrate how your work is impacting the poor and the vulnerable.
- Step 1 entails submitting your application through the link below
- Step 2 involves shortlisting at their end
- Step 3 Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview with a panel
- Step 4 Final selection results will be announced