Deadline: January 24, 2022
Location: Okpella, Edo State
The objective of the Graduate Engineering Trainee is to learn and gain practical experience under the guidance of a manager or supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with a new project, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, managing data, and implementing systems, utilizing tools to optimize the cement production process.
TRAINEE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Going to field sites and gaining practical experience in new work areas.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observe health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles
- Good knowledge of statistical principles
- High level of proficiency in computer (Word, Excel, Microsoft project, PowerPoint, etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills
- Team playing spirit
- Data analysis skill
- Bachelor’s degree in the following Engineering discipline:
- Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation or Automation
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Not more than 30years of age at the point of recruitment
- Good team player
- Must have a good level of order and cleanliness
- Must be understanding, influencing, and good at communicating with people
- High level of organization and be result-oriented
- Must have a logical mind
Interested applicants should send their respective updated CVs to: email@example.com. Please use the position being applied for and your name as the subject of your e-mail.