Deadline: September 30, 2022
Block Champion is a global blockchain start-up competition for emerging Web3 entrepreneurs and developers all over the world, hosted by Emmerse (the Blockchain Division of VietChallenge), Hectagon, and HUB Global. Block Champion discovers the world’s most innovative blockchain solutions and fosters their growth through mentorship, networking, and access to funding.
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs may come from all around the world
- All blockchain-related developments are welcome including Defi, NFT, and Infrastructures.
- Operating businesses with innovative products and services, ready to receive funding.
- The team will compete for a lucrative prize of US $300,000 in cash/stablecoin investment and invaluable advisory benefits from Block Champion’s networks. Teams will also be considered for funding on Hectagon, the DAO-governed venture capital platform for everyone.
- Block Champion’s finalists will be invited to our exclusive Mentorship and Accelerator Bootcamp. We will pair each team with an industry expert who will be their mentor for the duration of the program
- Throughout the competition, shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a series of workshops, networking events, and pitching opportunities with top-notched investors and blockchain experts in the U.S and Asia-Pacific.
- The final round of Block Champion will be held in person in New York City, with travel and accommodation either fully or partially funded.