Deadline: June 26, 2022
BIG is a 12-week hybrid curriculum for Latina and Black women entrepreneurs who are ready to test their idea and take it to market. Our evidence-based curriculum, an immersive experience guided by industry leaders, 1:1 mentorship, and unique access to a network of founders like you are all provided by them.
Their hybrid curriculum combines virtual sessions with in-person participation in either NYC or Puerto Rico for their final event. Applicants are encouraged to apply from all over the world.
BIG is for you if:
- You are a Latina or Black woman pre-revenue founder
- You have started to build your Technology and Commerce Startup or MVP
- You want to take your tech-enabled business to market
BIG Pre-Accelerator 2022 provides:
- Access to resources
- Connect 1:1 with a mentor and their Entrepreneur in Residence
- Immersive Experience
- Receive an opportunity for continued support by becoming a BIG Metlife Extension Program Finalist and receive a $5,000 grant