Deadline: April 25 2022
These fellowships are designed to foster interdisciplinary interaction and collaboration across borders and organizations as well as provide unique opportunities for personal and professional development.
they offer three fellowships for outstanding masters, Ph.D., and medical students to undertake international research projects, internships & more. These fellowships are designed to enhance existing study programs by providing additional funding for international placements or research activities, that are complementary to current or future scientific studies.
- Otto Bayer Fellowships for Drug Discovery Sciences: For master or Ph.D. students from all scientific disciplines including pharmacy and data science, with fundamental or applied studies with relevance to the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare (over-the-counter) industries.
- Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Sciences: For master or Ph.D. students from all scientific disciplines including data science, with fundamental or applied studies with relevance to the Crop Science industry.
- Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences: For all students of human & veterinary medicine, or master and Ph.D. students in medical engineering, applied medical sciences, data science in medicine and public health.
- Applicants are eligible for up to 10,000€ in funding.
- can undertake fellowships for up to 6 months.
Note: People studying in Germany must undertake placements in a second country & those studying outside Germany must undertake their fellowships at a German research institution. For more detailed information please see our guidelines and frequently asked questions.
Before you begin applying:
- Please read the application guidelines & FAQs here.
- Please read the complete application form (pages 1 – 7) and collect all relevant documentation and content prior to starting your application.
- Applications cannot be saved; therefore, please ensure you can complete the application in one sitting.