Deadline: April 10, 2023
The Bayer Foundation fellowships & stipends provide unique opportunities for brilliant young people to develop essential skills, gain new perspectives, and build important relationships around the globe.
Through this support, we aim to provide exceptional individuals the opportunity to have a positive impact on the world and become the boundary-breakers of tomorrow. With equity and collaboration at the core of our fellowships, our varied programs offer fantastic opportunities or support for a wide range of individuals. We have fellowships for young scientists from around the globe, opportunities for teachers, apprentices & young professionals in scientific industries and physicians, as well as offering support for young women with families in academia.
They offer three fellowships for outstanding masters, PhD, and medical students to undertake international research projects, internships & more. These fellowships are designed to enhance existing study programmes by providing additional funding for international placements, that are complimentary to current or future scientific studies.
- Otto Bayer Fellowships in Drug Discovery
- Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Science
- Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible for up to €10,000 in funding and can undertake fellowships for between 2 weeks and six months. People studying in Germany must undertake placements in second country & those studying outside Germany must undertake their fellowships at a German research institution.
- For Otto Bayer Fellowships for Drug Discovery Sciences: Applicants must currently be studying for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in natural science, pharmacy, or data science. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible.
- For Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Sciences: Applicants must currently be studying for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in natural science or data science. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible.
- For Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences: Applicants must be studying human or veterinary medicine or for an MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in medical engineering, applied medical sciences, public health, or data science in medicine. Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers in medical engineering, applied medical science, public health and data science in medicine are not eligible.
Applications must be made using the online application portal – applications via email, letter etc. will not be considered. Applicants should apply only once per call. Multiple applications will result in all submissions being rejected.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas