Deadline: January 15, 2023
Barry University partners with the Stamps Scholars Program to award multi-year scholarships to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects, and other educational experiences. Stamps Scholars also join a community of more than 2,800 current and alumni Stamps Scholars around the world with whom they network and share their experiences.
With the generous support of the Stamps Scholars Program, the program invests in an exclusive group of high-achieving incoming freshmen with interest in leadership and service. Barry University provides matching dollars to provide a full merit scholarship. The award is renewable yearly, based on GPA, leadership training, and community service requirements.
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room, and board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experiences.
- A faculty member who serves as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities.
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Programme and being a student representative at University events.
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programmes.
- Open to First-year freshman (US citizens, residents, or international students)
- A high school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Demonstrated and active leadership
Applications required essays, and supporting documentation will be received until January 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM (EST). A completed application includes an essay and supporting documentation. The essay should summarize your leadership experience and personal attributes that you believe will make you an asset to the Barry University community.
Supporting documentation must be relevant to your application and can include a letter of support, high school co-curricular activity records, certificate of achievement or other documents of recognition, newspaper or other press clippings, and/or a short video (3-minute maximum. Can be YouTube, www.zeemee.com, etc.).
If submitting a video, tell us about yourself, your interests, and why you would like to be part of the Barry community. Include anything that you believe would support your application that you did not adequately convey in your application or essay.
Click Here To Apply
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas