Deadline: March 10, 2023
The African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) invites applications from graduates of its Member States for a two years Young Professionals Programme (YPP), at the ARIPO Headquarters in Harare, Zimbabwe.
The YPP is a well-structured unique on-the-job learning and development programme aimed at grooming and nurturing high-potential young professionals from diverse academic backgrounds in the technical aspects of Intellectual Property (IP), as well as leadership and administrative roles, and empowering them to contribute to the socio-economic growth and development of Africa.
- Monthly stipend of US$2,500;
- A once-off settling-in grant of an amount equivalent
to one month’s stipend, on appointment;
- Free travel (to the host country) on appointment and (to home country) on completion of the programme;
- Medical Aid (80% employer and 20% participant); annual leave, sick leave and
compassionate leave; Group Life, Funeral, and Accident Cover;
- A once-off repatriation grant of an amount equivalent to one month’s stipend on completion
of the programme.
- Open to nationals of ARIPO member states: Botswana, Cape Verde, Kingdom of Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Kingdom of Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Applicant should have a First Degree in Law (LLB), Botany, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Economics, and Statistics obtained not more than five years prior to the date of application.
- Possess planning, and problem-solving skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Strong digital literacy
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please submit an application letter addressed to The Director General of ARIPO, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity document/passport, and a recent passport-size photograph saved as a single PDF to email@example.com not later than 10 March 2023.
Join our telegram group to get hot business funding opportunities, business tips & business ideas