Deadline: November 5, 2022
Through the 9-Month YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme, they provide scholarships, capacity-building funding, and community support, to foster professional development within various career tracks in the Education sector.
The mission at YoungEd Africa is to prepare Africa for the future by empowering Young Africans to build successful careers in Education. The YoungEd Professionals Programme aims to foster capacity building, continuous learning, and professional development by providing funding for participation in short courses, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Financial and mentorship support is provided to facilitate study or research toward attaining a qualification in any field of education.
- Tuition fees for YoungEd Scholars are paid directly to their institution.
- YoungEd Professionals get funds quarterly, via the YoungEd Virtual Wallets.
- No cash disbursements are made to personal accounts.
- The YoungEd Scholar Programme is targeted at Africans between the ages of 16-30, who are studying or interested in studying education-related courses at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, in Africa.
- The YoungEd Professionals Programme is targeted at Africans between the ages of 20-40, who work in the education sector and are interested in building a successful career in a specific field of education.
- Candidate applies for the YoungEd Scholar or applies for Professional Track.
- YoungEd Africa Team reviews candidates’ applications.
- Successful candidates receive Selection letters for the next cohort.