Deadline: October 21, 2022
The Sustainable Cities Accelerator is a virtual six-week, technical, business, and mentorship accelerator delivered by Freshwater Advisors and Public Spend Forum, along with other industry-leading partners. You will get to work with leading AWS technical experts to build and scale your cloud platform.
Responding to this global crisis will require innovation and collaboration across industries, governments, startups, and global corporations. From energy transformation to mobility & transportation to the built world to the circular economy—clean tech investment and innovation are surging. With this demand comes a rapid proliferation of startups working to solve today’s biggest sustainability challenges.
The AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator is designed for mature startups and emerging companies looking to drive commercial and technical milestones. By leveraging cutting-edge technologies and growth acceleration from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and their partners in support of scaling solutions to support sustainable cities, they aim to achieve these successes in a rapid manner. Sustainable Infrastructure/Built Environment is the second cohort of 2022 for the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator.
Startups selected to participate will receive:
- Collaboration opportunities with AWS Public Sector customers and members of the AWS Partner Network
- Specialized AWS training
- Up to $100,000 in AWS Activate Credits
- Mentoring from sustainability domain and technical subject matter experts
- Business development and investment guidance from Freshwater Advisors and Public Spend Forum
- Networking opportunities with other participating startups
- Companies from around the world are welcome to participate.
- If you are a startup working in the area of sustainable infrastructure/build environment, you may apply.
- They welcome companies from the growth stage to series C and beyond.