Deadline: May 1, 2022
The application is open for the Amazon Smabhav Hackathon. It’s challenging for small and medium businesses to scale, and post-pandemic it has been even more difficult. These companies and individuals have faced several issues managing finance, scaling, managing growth, being data-driven, and more. With so many businesses scrambling for viable solutions, they call upon you to participate in this hackathon and create solutions. Join your hands with fellow tech innovators and bring to life solutions and products that can help our country with the digital disruption it requires and deserves. A month-long Hackathon to harness the true potential of technology, to innovate and create solutions that solve business and tech problems that India faces.
- This hackathon is open to working professionals only.
- They will be checking your professional background during the evaluation.
- The contest is not open to college/school students. it’s free of charge.
- There are no hidden charges. During the idea submission stage, you’re expected to mention the theme you have picked and the description of your idea.
- You will receive a certificate from Skillenza if you have submitted an idea valid as per any of the themes as determined by the jury.
- The allowed team size for this hackathon is 1-4 members.
- The team should have at least 50% of members as women participants in order to qualify for the diversity category.