Deadline: November 9, 2022
Udacity tech scholarship is dedicated to transforming the lives of 60,000 African youth, providing in-demand tech skills development coupled with a connected community and experienced network to launch a global technology career.
Gain the digital skills you need to secure in-demand jobs and a global technology career through our fully-funded 60,000 scholarships, powered by Udacity. ALX is on a mission to transform the future of Africa by helping young Africans secure 2 million jobs by 2030. Focused on the in-demand areas of technology, finance, sales and administration, and entrepreneurship, ALX equips today’s talent with the skills to become the leaders of tomorrow.
If you are excited about the digital disruptions taking place across the globe and are looking to gain specialized skills that will help you break into a high-income, globally-relevant tech career, this is for you
How You’ll Learn
- Applied Projects: Real-world simulations and tasks to test your on-the-job preparedness.
- Peers & Mentors: Peer-to-peer interactions, mentorship & coaching opportunities, and feedback from industry experts.
- Theory: Take the beginner courses in Data, Cloud, or Programming and earn a Foundational degree, or take the advanced route for a Nanodegree
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Applicants must be recent graduates, young professionals, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to gain the skills to transform their future.
- Open for all learners originally from the African continent, regardless of your location.
- Choose your level of experience: If you are new to coding, start with our 1-month foundational course. For more experienced learners, go straight to your preferred nano degree.
- Choose your specialization: Select the Nanodegree program or course you are most interested in and that fits your career goals.
- Check the prerequisites: Ensure you meet the requirements of your selected programme.
- Register and apply: Begin by registering, create your profile and start your application.