Are you an International student looking for an opportunity to study in Canada, then you have come to the right place? The University of Alberta is offering worldwide students with scholarships and an amazing opportunity to study in Canada’s top-ranked institute.
Many kinds of scholarships are offered in Alberta University. Students can study undergraduate and graduate degree programs and one good thing is that students do not need to apply separately for some of the scholarships offered at Alberta University because they will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
About the University Of Alberta
Alberta University is one of the most prestigious and 5th top-ranked universities of Canada. Every student’s dream is to study in Europe, so this is the best opportunity for which students should avail themselves and apply as soon as possible. Many students want to study in Canada without IELTS, so they can check this amazing opportunity.
Students can pursue bachelor, master’s and PhD degree programs in almost all kinds of academic fields are offered at the University of Alberta. All international students from worldwide are applicable for this International scholarship opportunity. In this article you will get all the information related to University of Alberta Canada Scholarship.
Host Country: Canada
Host University: Alberta University
Financial Assistance: Funded and Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelor, Master’s, PhD
Academic Field of Study
Almost all kinds of academic fields is offered. Following are the academic field of study offered at the University of Alberta:
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Native Studies
Many kind of grants, awards, scholarships and other opportunities are offered to International students. Some of these scholarships are offered by the Government of Canada.
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
Its value is $17,500 and $10000 additional stipend will be given to international students.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship
The stipend is $6000.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship
The stipend amount is $5,000 every year which will be given to doctoral students.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship
Amount varies from $11,000 to $15,000.
- International Student Scholarships
The scholarship award is $9,000.
- Entrance scholarships
Entrance Scholarship is offered to undergraduate and graduate students.
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Award amount is $40,000 which will given to students in 4 years.
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Award value is $12,000, given in 4 years of time.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
$24,000 which will be given in 4 years.
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Scholarship value is $24,000.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Award amount for 4 years is $30,000.
In order to be eligible for Alberta University Scholarship, the student must have the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students including Canadian nationals are applicable.
- Students from the following countries and students from these universities can apply without English Proficiency Certificate. Check this
- Student need to apply online through the link mentioned below.
- Student should complete all the fields
- Upload all the required documents
As different scholarships are offered at the University of Alberta, the Application Deadline varies, check the official site.