Deadline: September 18, 2022
The African Food Fellowship is calling on all Kenyans working in Aquaculture, Agri-Finance, and Horticulture to apply for the Food Systems Leadership Programme 2022. Are you passionate about being a champion for fairer, healthier, regenerative food systems? This is for you!
The cohort will comprise 40 Kenyan Fellows, working across the fields of Agri-Finance, Aquaculture, and Horticulture. Their leadership journey will commence in November 2022 and continue for ten months of inspiring, action-oriented learning, culminating with graduation into the Kenya Food Fellowship and a life-long professional association of change-makers.
- The participation fee for this programme is 94,800 Kenyan Shillings, payable in two installments. A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Join a professional network of food systems leaders across the continent
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge on food system change through expert faculty and mentors
- Learn from leading innovators, influencers, and practitioners
- Build your profile to inspire other changemakers to action
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead systems change
- Be 45 years of age or younger
- Applicant must be a legal resident of Kenya (non-nationals are also eligible)
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Willing and able to commit 4hours per week.