Deadline: November 4, 2022
The aim of the 2022 AgriPitch Competition is to support agripreneurs by focusing on building the bankability of their businesses and ensuring that they are pitch ready for potential investors.
Entrepreneurs will be coached and mentored in an interactive and tailored two-week training to review, prepare and present their businesses for capital raising from investors. The short-listed successful agripreneurs will pitch to the judges and engage investors in the AgriPitch deal room.
- Winning SMEs will access a total grant pool of USD $140,000.
Early Start-ups (0-3years)
- Meet eligibility criteria for Early Startups.
- Individuals who are at the very early stage of developing ideas/concepts for agripreneurship or a newly established business.
- Must have a clearly defined prototype or proof of concept.
- May or may not have had any products introduced to the market.
- May or may not have a registered corporate entity.
Mature Start-ups (above 3 years)
- Individuals and firms with existing market traction: technology, product, or service, already in the market.
- Must have a clear investment ask and growth plan/strategy.
- Must be a registered corporate entity.
Women-empowered Businesses (WEBs)
- Meet eligibility requirements for either Early Startups or Mature Startups.
- Firms that are 51% owned by women or founded by a woman.
To apply, you need these documents:
- National ID card/passport
- Company registration document
- Company brochure
- Summary business plan
- Business licenses
- Company profile
- Financial statements
- Marketing materials
- Pitch deck