Deadline: May 31, 2022
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program (#ACiFellowship) train and empower impressive African visionaries, changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation between the ages of 25-40 years to train, upskills and empower them with globally accepted trainings that cut across all industry sectors. These allows fellows impact their business, career and community positively across Africa, the diaspora and the global world.
We train you in Civic Engagement, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Project Management, Techpreneur, Social Enterprise, Mentorship, SDG Goals, African Union 2063 Agenda, African Union Youth Policy, AfCFTA Entrepreneurship, and much more.
These committed changemakers have what it takes to transform businesses, careers, tech space and social issues– we only make it more possible here.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African future leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected ecosystem of changemakers.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 6, 2022.
- The application opens May 1, 2022
- The application close May 31, 2022
- Applicants Notification: Email & Social Media
- Online (Virtual) Training: African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: June – July, 2022.
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 3- 4 hours a week to the online program or be able to attend the in-person (physical) training.
- OND, HND, Associate Degree, B.Sc and higher.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in business, career and social issues.
- Interested in leadership, entrepreneurship and social enterprise development for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.