Deadline: February 28, 2022
The Adams Sustainability Innovation Prize Competition is an annual pitch competition that offers prize funding to student-led ideas, projects, or startups. The competition offers prizes to recognize, reward, and accelerate U of T’s most innovative sustainability ideas.
- The team has at least one founder who is a current U of T student, post-doc, or a recent alum (i.e. graduated no earlier than July 2018).
- Open to all faculties and sectors across the tri-campus
- If the team is a start-up company, applicants must have less than $25,000 cumulative funding or investment (not including research grants), and less than $25,000 cumulative revenue as of December 2021
- Entrants must be able to present their pitch in person to the panelists at the Annual Prize Competition (date TBD)
Benefits of Adams Sustainability Innovation Prize Competition
- Three winning teams receive first, second, and third place prizes.