Deadline:March 15 2022
The European Commission is calling for proposals for Action Grants to support Transnational e-Justice Projects.
The key objective for 2022 is to contribute to achieving the goals of the Commission Communication on the Digitalisation of Justice in the EU and the Council European e-Justice Strategy and Action Plan 2019-2023 by supporting the implementation of e-Justice projects at the European and national level, as far as they have a European dimension.
- In order to be eligible for the Action Grants to support Transnational e-Justice Projects, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs), excluding Denmark)
- non-EU countries:
- countries associated with the Justice Programme or countries that are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries)
- Organizations that are profit-oriented may only submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit organizations.
- The EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75 000.
- The available call budget is EUR 2 800 000.