Deadline: July 30 2022
Application open for the 2022 Future of Business Scholarship. Business.com’s progressive thinkers, leaders, and professionals in business recognize the importance of supporting tomorrow’s up-and-coming innovators. Don’t miss your chance to get paid to sharpen your skill set and be a part of the ever-changing landscape of business.
One undergraduate student will be given a $1,000 non-renewable educational scholarship to elevate their skills in business, finance, accounting, or similar fields.
To apply for the 2022 Future of Business Scholarship, you must:
- Possess a minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 cumulative GPA and be in exceptional academic standing.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the 2022-2023 academic year, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance.
- Be enrolled at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States.
- Demonstrate high ambition and desire to pursue a career in business (including human resources, accounting, or finance.).
- One (1) $1,000 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to the top applicant.
- Applicants for our 2021 Scholarship Sweepstakes must submit their entries by January 31, 2022.
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this scholarship.
- All submitted entries must be original work written and finished by the applicant.
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted. We will only process completed applications. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Only the scholarship recipient will be notified.
- All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university the winner attends.
To apply for our $1,000 educational scholarship, all you must do is submit a one to a two-page statement detailing your unique vision for the future of business below, and explain why you believe you deserve this scholarship.