Deadline: June 15, 2022
A group of high-potential creative enterprises that exemplify the African dynamic of mobility will be invited to compete in a final pitch event in Tunisia, which will take place during the Tokyo International Conference on African Development.
To be eligible for the program 2022 Digital Transformation Challenge, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an early to mid-stage start-up realizing a significant part of the activity in Africa
- Operate in the Mobility Tech & Services business sector (cf. detail scope hereunder)
- Business with a minimum of 3 months’ revenues
- Be an innovator and demonstrate a growth potential with strong market traction
- Be the first in line to get access to Mobility 54 (potential direct capital investments).
- Seize an opportunity to be introduced to other world-class investors.
- Tunis event – an opportunity to be part of an astonishing event and benefit from a